by-bar is a Dutch clothing & accessoires label that was founded in 2008 by Barbara Brenninkmeijer. From the office in Breda we work with a team of enthusiastic people on the entire process of styling, development, production, purchasing and sales. By-bar is sold via wholesale and online: www.shop-by-bar.nl.
The work environment is creative, dynamic and result-driven. by-bar has a strong position in the Dutch and Belgian market and the ambition to grow internationally. To strengthen the e-commerce & marketing team we are looking for:
Senior online marketeer with a proven track record.
Your most importent task is to further the online positioning of by-bar into the future. As a senior online marketer you make an important contribution to the online growth: both strategically and in export. The main focus is on increasing the online market share van maintaining and improving the current customer base. You know how to find the right balance between commerce, branding and results.
As an online marketer, you focus on the user and optimize the online journey for all (paid) channels. Your focus is on generating quality traffic. Together with the team you ensure that the maximum return and the challenging targets are achieved. You deploy all current (and new) paid channels and know where to adjust and when. In the role of senior online marketer, you also manage the online marketing agency.
What are you going the do?
- You bring data and content together to increase the potential of the customer journey
- You analyse, report and know how to convert data into concrete actions
- You monitor the budget and manage on the basis of return (including ROAS)
- Together with our online marketing agency you deploy (new) campaigns and audiences and ensure high-quality (new) traffic and you know how to adjust these activities on a daily basis through tests and optimizations
- You work closely with the content marketers and the e-commerce coordinator for the optimal online customer journey based on learnings and data
- You work effectively with rapidly changing campaigns and collections
- You share your insights and knowledge with the team to continuously improve the only journey
- You ensure the translation of the ambitious plans to all (paid) channels for KPI's sessions, conversions and revenue
Who are you?
- You are an allround online marketer and you have knowledge of SEA, SEO, social advertising, email marketing and lead generation
- You are strategic, analytic, commercial and operational strong
- You are aware of the latest developments in the field of marketing
- You dare to make improvements
- You are a good team player, flexible and able to work independently
What do you bring?
- You have a proven track record in online marketing, we prefer in the fashion/lifestyle industry
- You have extensive experience with google analytics, google ads and Facebook ads manager
- hands on mentality
- Passion for the latest developments in your field
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- At least available for 32 hours, no 9 to 5 mentality
- Presence at the office in Breda is not a must; work location is flexible
- Minimum HBO work & thinking level
We're looking forward to your application! Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org